02 February 2011

Back to reality.

I haven't forgotten about this! I promise. I've just actually been busy. Mainly with school, learning Illustrator and Photochop this semester, so it should be fun and interesting.

Right now, I'm learning to knit. I'm attempting a very simple dishcloth with purls and knits, and so far, I've only ripped the entire thing apart in anger. I'm only on row three, but I'm very proud of myself.

I also went on a cruise venturing through Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. I picked up a few souvenirs, great memories, and a cold. Though, while in Key West, we visited Fort Zachary Taylor. It was fun running around taking pictures and doing silly stuff in general. Though, I did get a really great shot out of the trip. I'm really proud of it.

I got some other great shots, but it takes three days to upload anything using this internet, so eventually I'll post some up.

Today, we're very luckily missing the Snowpocalypse that's effecting the other states surrounding us. Though, we are battling 25mph winds, I wouldn't trade it for the 17 inches of snow one place in Illinois is getting.

Hopefully, my next post will be of a completed knitted dishcloth.

1 comment:

  1. Just let me know which ones you want uploaded and I'll put them on Photobucket for you. :D d

    ReplyDelete