30 March 2011

Day Three: Tidy mind, tidy stitches.

Me, tidy? Well, yes. I actually am. Before my family dies from laughing, let me explain. I am organized. I know EXACTLY where everything is. For instance, I know my scissors are on the desk, piled underneath my stack of paperwork, which is underneath Brian's stack of crap, right in front of my note pad pile. My problem, which makes everything messy is I have too much stuff. I discovered that when I moved to Kentucky. Which is why when we move again, half of it's not coming with me.

Now, back to the yarn section of this post. My yarn is all together, neat, in one pile. Er, one box, I should say.

What hideous carpet.
That is a 35 gallon Rubbermaid tote full of yarn. The box on the right, is being donated to my LYS for their yarn bombing cause. The box on the left is my new scrap box. I have a glass container back at my parent's house that they're normally stored in, but I left that there. Now, within that tote, I have it organized by color. No lie. It's pretty to open! :D Though, I'll have to add that picture another day, because my camera died taking that picture, and I can't find my charger. ANYWHO, I have one small package of yarn underneath the desk, because it won't fit in the tote yet. My hooks are in a small pouch in my nightstand drawer, my notions are in a Brie cheese container, and my books and magazines have their rightful place on a bookshelf. I'd like to say my stuff is organized. And everything is listed in it's proper place on Ravelry.

3 comments:

  1. My that box on the right looks mighty familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah, I would think it does! I'm contemplating keeping it. It's a very awesome box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part is how you know EXACTLY where everything is.

    Except for your phone charger. XD

    *runs away*

    ReplyDelete