22 March 2011

Take Five.

I'm visiting my parents this week here in beautiful Georgia, and also I'm here to do the dreaded P word...pack. I seriously hate packing. I've only moved once in my life, and I vowed never to do it again. Whoops. Broke that vow, when I made more vows to my Army man. So, with a impending move on the way, I've got nothing better to do, while he's out in the field, but to come back to Georgia and start packing our stuff here.  Ugh.

 To better prepare myself, I woke up this morning and made muffins.  Those are cinnamon muffins. And yes, that is a coffee mug full of milk. I'm caffeine intolerant, so I can't enjoy coffee, cokes, or things of the like. So, I'm enjoying sitting on my parents screended in porch, studying a little for an upcoming quiz, watching the dog chase the wasps. Mmm. Mornings.

So now, I'm taking a break from packing, by stalling and updating my blog. Because, really. Who wants to get back to this?



90% of those are empty.

2 comments:

  1. See... that already looks packed to me! Just tape those puppies up and you're done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. I wish. The only packed up ones were the one on the shelf. The boxes scattered about? Yeah, those are empty.

    ReplyDelete