09 July 2011

Day Four and Five: I can MOVE.

Yesterday, I forgot to update, just because I was so tired. I didn't feel like doing much, but I did as much as I could on the Cardio dvd again (Bum Bum, lol), painted the windows and a door, and flopped on the couch for the rest of the day.

Today, I'm not my best, so I didn't do both dvds like it said. I only did the Tummy Tuck, like it said, because I'd already did the previous one on Day Two. Plus, I still am a little tired. I got up this morning, finished touching up the paint and moved some furniture back into the bedroom. The only thing that's left now is for my husband to touch up the ceiling and the doors. But, I'm going to paint all the doors in the house at the same time. Moving along, I thought I'd show you guys what I work out on:

Yep. Foam mats. As you can see, our whole downstairs is tile. No cushion what so ever. That rug there, doesn't help much either. So, my knees thank me when I do my stuff on this. Each tile is a 2X2 block. Also great for blocking crocheted/knitted items. ;)

Tomorrow is the last day for the first week. I'm not as sore as I was the first two days, and that's normally a good sign. I'll post my week results on Monday.

Also, the mailman brought me some joy:
Oh yes. Three skeins of Malabrigo Twist in Pearl Ten and Six skeins of Dream in Color Groovy in Torchwood. Sadly, this is the last yarn I'll ever get unless I get a job. *pets gently*

No comments:

Post a Comment