11 July 2011

Day Seven: Judgement Day

Well, today's the day. The day I see if my results are worth continuing. I'd like to mention, that the Brazil Butt Lift dvds come with a diet that promises "Six inches, six pounds in six days!" I thought it sounded too good to be true, and so I flipped through some of the recipes. Some weren't bad, some made me laugh. I decided not to do it, and just cut fast food out of my life. Well, I caved. I had Subway one day, and then Arby's yesterday. *sigh* BUT ANYWAYS, you don't want to hear about that, you want to see if BBL is worth it. Here you go.

Original Results:
Height: 5'5"
Chest: 36"
R. Arm: 10 5/8"
L. Arm: 10"
Waist: 28 ½"
Hips: 36 ½"
R. Thigh: 20 ½"
L. Thigh: 21
Weight: 129
Body Fat: 25.7%

Today's results:
Chest: 35 ½
R. Arm: 10 ½
L. Arm: 10
Waist: 28
Hips: 36
R. Thigh: 20 ½
L. Thigh: 20 ½
Weight: 124
Body Fat: 24.5%

Results: 5lbs,  2in
Not quite 6lbs and 6inches, but any results is good enough for me. :) 

I'll post my results again next Monday! Here goes another week!


3 comments: