1. Locate cat and reasure her she's the prettiest most lovely-ist cat there is.
3. Search for your full bodied wet suit.
4. Cry when you realize that you left it at your parent's house.
5. Don an old t-shirt that you don't care about instead.
6. Gather unsuspeciting cat and pet her lovingly all the way upstairs into the bathroom.
7. Put cat on floor and close door quickly.
8. As you remove her collar, cat will let out a questioning meow. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
9. Quickly and gracefully, place cat into tub and slam shower doors.
10. Remember that you no longer have shower doors, so keep pushing cat back in tub.
11. Dump water all over cat, trying to keep her in, with her futile escape plans.
12. Chuckle as you massage cat shampoo all over the cat, because she just looks ridicilious.
13. Quickly rinse off cat, because she's becoming more slippery at each passing moment.
14. Take cat out of tub and throw a towel on her to help dry her off.
15. Leave cat alone in bathroom to sulk and lick herself dry.
|"I just lost 10lbs thanks to a bath!"|