06 August 2011

Sew what?

Yesterday was Family Day at my husband's unit, and I got to do some pretty cool stuff. I rode around in a Stryker, play with night vision, play with big boy guns, and just had a pretty good time. I mean, how often do you get to do that stuff? There's a video of me somewhere playing with a 50 cal. I'll have to find it.

Other than that, I've been cross stitching my ass off. For the amount of work I've done, it doesn't look like I've done a lot!


Once again, I apologize for the cell phone shot. I found my camera, but now have misplaced my charger. Go me. Anywho, if you look at the yellow star, you'll see it looks a little funny. That's because it has sparkly filament thread mixed in with the yellow thread. Looks great, but what a pain in the ass. Anyone think I can finish this 10"x13" piece by Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Family day sounds fun. :)
    Beautiful cross stitching. How's it coming along?
    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete