16 September 2011

Cowboy Beans!

Like I said in a previous post, I was going to make Penzey's Forward! Cowboy beans. And I did!


Okay, so it's not the prettiest picture ever, but whatever. There they are! I used Bush's Original Baked Beans. I love the way they taste. But, Brian said it was too sweet. Well, okay. So, I send him with a container of it to his unit. 8 out of 10 guys thought they were too sweet while two guys thought they were perfect and one asked for more! So, next time, I'll use a more BBQ flavored type of baked bean. Or perhaps not a flavored one at all?

And just for good measure, the kitties kinda getting along:


In this picture, Winnie (the grey tabby) is growling at Scout (the orange tabby) and right after the shutter snaps, Scout attacks. Yeah. One day we'll have kitty harmony.

1 comment: