18 September 2011

It's that time of the year...

...where I get overly excited about Halloween costumes. Didn't you know one of my passions is costume making? Well, you do now. And I know what I'm going to be this year! I've tossed around a few ideas in my head. For a while, an AAGPBL Player (aka "A League of Their Own") uniform was numero uno. I was so gonna do it. Then, I was going to be a saloon girl. Then a fairy. Then a ballerina. Then Mary Poppins. Then just some fancy Victorian lady. And THEN I started rummaging through my Chest o' Fabric. AND IT DAWNED ON ME. I know what I'm going to be! I have 80% of everything, all I'd have to do is find some sparkly tights, boots, and probably some thread. Curious as to what I'm going to be? Here's some hints:

And and and


Oh and:

Circa 2005

Confused yet? Or has someone out there got it?

4 comments:

  1. Uncle Sam's wife? The american flag? The statue of liberty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy Uncle Sam? NO! Sexy American Flag!! Be Sexy American Flag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Vanessa - sexy uncle sam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be Abe Lincoln?!? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete