06 September 2011

LOOK AT IT omg. LOOK AT IT.

YOU GUYS. LOL OMG YOU GUYS. I finished my peachy teaser post I posted a while back (all will be revealed soon), and now, now I'm starting on something for ME. The Saroyan Scarf! It's a little challenging for me, but I like a good challenge.

I have this so far:


I am so proud of myself, you can't really tell it, but to the left there, that's supposed to be a LEAF. Oh yes. My first leaf. *sniffles* Perhaps when I have made more leaves, you'll be able to tell.

And if you look closely, you can see my gangsta stitch markers. Twistie Ties. I have stitch markers some where, but I tore my room apart, and I still can't find them. I have to say, they work very nicely.

ALSO, I just realized I have 22 followers now! Helloooooo everybody! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love your first leaf! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color~~ Winnie ate your stitch markers. Either her or the spiders.

    Also, this may be of interest to ya. Worked for me, but with a little bit of fighting with the code.

    ReplyDelete