24 September 2011

Thief!

 I have nothing to say, but I'm saying this.
(stolen from my friend over at Heart Shaped Leaves.)
Age: Quarter of a Century
Bed size: Queen!
Chore that you hate: Mopping.
Dogs: Not at the moment. I had two growing up, and planning to get one later in the future.
Essential start to your day: Putting on my glasses, taking my Synthyroid, then staring at the computer until I'm coherent.
Favorite color: Today, I'm all about some red. Tomorrow...could be blue?
Gold or Silver: It used to be silver, but now I'm down with gold, too.
Height: 65"
Instruments you play: Flute, piano, and I'm learning my ukulele and banjo.
Job title: Domestic Engineer
Kids: None yet.
Lived: Georgia, Kentucky and Texas
Motor vehicle: Honda Fit!
Nicknames: Ber, Amberghini, hey you
Overnight hospital stays: None that I can recall.
Pet peeves: bad drivers, ignorance, and people poking me
Quote from a movie:
"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." "Hit it."

Right or left handed: Ambidextrous.
Siblings: Older brother
Underwear: Why yes, I do wear them.
Vegetable you hate: Cabbage
What makes you run late: Oversleeping
X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, hips, guts, ankle, hand, wrist, and I think that's it?
Yummy food that you make: EVERYTHING.
Zoo animal: Flamingos. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're ambidextrous?! TEACH ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW.

    ReplyDelete