21 October 2011

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip cookies!

A while back, I finally found and bought some of Hershey's Cinnamon chips. I had two bags just sitting in my pantry begging to be used. I couldn't find anything I wanted to make with them. Then FINALLY, as I was Stumbling across the internet, a website was blessed to me. A recipe for Cinnamon and Chocolate chip Pumpkin Pie cookies. The sky opened up and the angels sang. It was DESTINY. And then I remembered my husband doesn't like Pumpkin flavored things. Whoops. Oh well, more for me. So I halfed the recipe so I wouldn't act like a fatass and eat them all.


Oooh yeah. My half-ing made about 18 palm sized cookies. These babies are moist, floppy delicious cookies. Oh, did I forget to mention that I left out the chocolate chips? Yeah. Pumpkin and chocolate is one combination I do not like together. I'll add my half recipe, in case anyone is interested. The real recipe is linked up top.

½ cup stick butter
½ cup sugar
3/8 cup brown sugar packed
1 egg
½ tsbp vanilla
½ cup pumpkin
1½ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 cups cinnamon chips

The math may not be right, but damn if these cookies aren't delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment