12 November 2011

Oops.

So, uh, I've kinda ignored the blogging world for about two weeks now, but that's okay. I've been doing things with friends and doing other important things...like shopping. And cooking. And forgetting to take pictures. Whoops.

And so, because of that, I've decided to indulge you in a post. Blessed you are! For it's that time of year. The time where Thanksgiving becomes forgotten for Christmas. Well, I haven't forgotten you Thanksgiving. But I hope you will forgive me for going ahead and starting making my Christmas cards. That's right. I'm insane and have decided to make Christmas cards this year! This is what I have so far:


Basically, I'm cutting scrapbook paper (cutting straight is overrated) and gluing it to premade notecards. That's as far as I've gotten. I'm also going to attach a handmade ornament to the front, which is why they're kinda plain looking. Here's half of the first one I've made!



My husband makes a great hand model.
Tiny mittens! How exciting is that? Okay, maybe just for me, but whatever. Hopefully this will work out. I figured if I start now, I'll have a good chunk done before Christmas. :) So yes, I'm insane and I'm that bored. Hopefully, I'll be able to report back with happy news.

1 comment: