16 December 2011

Needs more presents.

It's another finished object post! YAY

Knitting in the round on DPNs isn't very hard at  all. I don't know why people complain about it. I personally love it, because it helps my ADD. One needle at a time is less distracting and boring than just one needle. ANYWHO.

My second pair of finished mitts! Modeled by the fabulous Vanessa, who's over at Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts.



The pattern is Wristers by Joan L. Hamer, knitted on size 6s with Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran in white. Not a bad yarn at all. 


The second finished object  to show off has been finished for a while, but lost, due to the fact that I have a kitten.


TINY MITTENS. I got this pattern out of the Knit Simple Holiday 2011 issue. They're knit with some Bijou Spun from Bijou Basin Ranch on size 2s. They were fun to make, but a little frustrating, because they were so tiny! But, they're cute, and worth it.

So now, between trying to finish my last two projects, I've started one for me!


Any guesses to what it might becom?

1 comment: