13 December 2011

Reese's Thins

A while back, I was browsing blogs, or maybe pinterest, I can't remember, but I wrote down the easiest cookie recipe ever. Ever. I didn't know how easy this could be. I can't find the site/blog/link, so I cannot link you to the original creator. BUT. I must share these cookies with you. They're so nice and chewy.

Reese's Thins (aka Two Ingredient Cookies) (makes about 15)
24 Reese's Cups (the big ones, not the minitures or the minis)
1 egg

Yeah. That's seriously it.
Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Unwrap your Reese's and throw them in a food processor.



Give 'em a whirr until they're nice and "dough-like", when this happens, toss in that egg.






Whirr that around until nice and mixed.

Spread out by spoonfuls, and flaten onto cookie sheet. They will spread, so be sure to leave room.


Bake 'em for 15-17 minutes, or until edges are done. (It took mine 15)

Let cool on cookie sheet for 15 minutes before removing.


Now, enjoy these thin, chewy cookies with a cold glass of milk!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm mmm mmm! Looks like I'll be going to Costco for Reese's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great recipe! I'm going to make them for the hubs (who's a HUGE Reese's fan) for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing. and I want them in my mouth now!

    ReplyDelete