25 January 2012

The Pods have landed

This arrived at my house today.



It was actually pretty cool to watch the Pod being unloaded. I was so fascinated by it, I forgot to take pictures. It involved hydraulics, i-beams, wheels and an engine. My husband and I were just staring at it, in awe. So, now it's just sitting in the driveway, being all daunting like. There's actually not that much stuff in it. Well, according to me, there isn't. I'd say there's about 25 boxes and 7 pieces of furniture and a mattress set. I'd say it's a good amount.  Somewhere in there is a sewing machine. Just waiting. And furniture for me to clean and polish. Yay. So, nevertheless, you might not hear from me for a few days. I'll probably be the one chasing cats away from boxes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we used a Pod the first time we moved and it was pretty crazy watching them load and unload the thing. And all our stuff was in great shape. Good luck with the unpacking!

    ReplyDelete