28 February 2012

What's in the box?!

So it seems that Tuesdays seems to be the day to update this month. Not doing it on purpose, just haven't had much that seems interesting. This weekend, I developed what I thought was a cold at first, due to the lack of energy, low grade fever, and the fact that it felt like I got hit by a truck. Nope. JUST KIDDING. It's allergies. Though, one of my dear, sweet, amazingly awesome friends (*cough* Kristy *cough cough*) brought me some chicken noodle soup, Gatorade, and a box of tissues, because I was very dizzy that first day. Now? I feel fine, besides being a snot factory and a cough. Oh, and wheezing. Great way to greet your husband after not seeing him for a month, right? I thought so.

Anywho, today is one of the every other Tuesdays that I go to pick my box up from the Skarsgard Farm people. This box contains just as much awesome as the last.


Oh, wait. That was after I unpacked it. Let's try that again. In today's box:


- Apples
- Lemons
- Oranges


- Pineapple.


 - Salad Mixture
- Broccoli
- Red Potatoes
- Carrots

And my favorite part, are you ready for this?


Yes. You read that correctly. Filet Mignon. I am so excited about this. I've finally figured out how to cook it properly, and PJ, assured me that $29 for 2lbs (two steaks) is a damn good deal. I TRUST HER OPINION. (Most of the time.) So, as an apology for making disgusting black bean and turkey chili as Brian's last home cooked meal before he left, I'm going to make it up with this and some of the most delicious mashed potatoes that I've ever had that JG introduced me to. Cross your fingers for me...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun box this week ... and you need a little fun after being sick! Glad that my grocery store trip was so helpful to you and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! :)

    ReplyDelete