07 April 2012

Almost Krystals

The other day, I was dreaming about what restaurants I'd indulge in when I returned to Georgia for a vacation this month. Top three on my list? Zaxby's, Waffle House and Krystal. For those of you who don't know, Krystal's is similar to White Castle. Ahh. Now everyone knows what Krystal is. Being that I'd never had a White Castle before in my life until 2010, Krystal was all I knew. I still prefer Krystal to White Castle. ANYWHO, moving along, my dear sweet, amazing, awesome, wonderful, talented, kick ass friend, PJ, presented me with the best gift of all: a recipe. A copy-cat recipe of White Castle. All I had to do was wait for my husband to get home (and stay home) so I could make them.



Oh man, yes. Dare I say these are better than Krystal and White Castle? I do. Thanks to Favorite Family Recipes, I now have access to delicious, homemade sliders. And they don't give me heartburn like Krystal's do.

2 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of white castle or krystals! :) (Im your newest follower from mil blogging buddies fb page)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor dear! Hopefully, one day you'll PCS to a place that has one or the other. ;)

      And hi! :)

      Delete