16 May 2012

Mascarpone Pasta and Garlic Shrimp

Something about my husband? He loves shrimp. I didn't realize this, until I made this meal for him, and he started quoting Bubba from Forrest Gump. I've figured out, that if I make anything with shrimp in it, he'll eat it. Good thing I like shrimp, too.

When the new Penzey's catalog came in, I saw the Mascarpone pasta and garlic shrimp recipes side by side, I knew it was meant to be. So, I headed out to the grocery store, picked up a few things, and started planning dinner.


Now, my picture isn't as delicious as the catalogs, but I guarantee you, it's amazing. Though, everything I've made that's come from the Penzey's catalog is scrumptious. For the recipe, search Penzeys.com

7 comments:

  1. Ummm, yum! I'm so going to have to try this! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was amazingly delicious.

      Delete
  2. I cannot find the mascarpone pasta recipe on the site. Can you bring the catalog on Friday an I can photocopy it? Or bring me a copy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I thought it was on there, sorry. I FB'd it to you.

      Delete
  3. I... I totally read that as Madagascar Pony Pasta...

    B is allergic to shellfish (or so we think) so I am forever banned from deliciousness. D: Unless I cook two meals. Dunno if I'm that ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I keep reading it Al Capone.
      Brian's allergic to coconut. Well, it makes him really sick. And then there's a few other foods he will not eat that I love. So, whenever he leaves, THAT'S when I make all my deliciousness. So if your B ever leaves your for an evening, you should make yourself some!

      Delete