22 January 2013

Be careful what you wish for...

So, after I got over the flu, life was going pretty good. My friends and I went out to eat for my birthday celebration, I got to go to belly dance, I attended a luncheon, work was going smoothly, there were pictures of my husband from across the world on Facebook. It was swell. No, just kidding. This introvert was overwhelmed. Mentally exhausted. I said "Damn, I need a break!" And a break I got.

Saturday morning, the day I was supposed to go shoot things, I woke up at 1 am to toss my cookies. Yes. I know I'm sick if I throw up. It rarely happens, thankfully. But ugh. So, from Saturday until yesterday, I've felt like death warmed over. Wallowing in self-pity, consuming, crackers, toast, chicken broth and sports drinks. Not able to leave the house. I have the freakin' flu AGAIN.

The only good thing that's come of it, is I've finished half of my brother's Christmas present. But I can't finish the other half until I find some brown yarn. I also started watching Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time.

PSA: Don't Get the Flu

No comments:

Post a Comment