02 May 2013

Last bits.

So, I don't remember much of what happened after that Friday. It's all really blurring together now.

I do remember the 13th was my mother's birthday, and she wanted to go hang out at the Dogwood Festival in Perry, GA. So we went! Small little festival with lots off goodies to spy. Even wrangled my brother and my sister-in-law to come hang out with us! And then a little later, Maisy and my Aunt Sandra! So, we all browsed around together. I FINALLY bought a printer's tray that I've been looking for forever. It's in great condition, and wasn't $90 like I've seen before. Sadly, it wouldn't fit into my suitcase, so now I either have to wait until I go back, or bribe my parents into shipping it. After that, we went to eat at the Swanson House. Oh, jeez. Delicious, delicious Southern cooking. The fried green tomatoes are to die for. If you're ever in the area, go eat there.

The next day, we went to go visit my Aunt Sally and check up on her and her two dogs, Thelma and Louise. They're hilarious. Two crazy Shih-tzus.

That's Louise. She gets her tongue stuck like my Scout does. It's hilarious to me.

And then, after a little bit of catching up, Aunt Sally announces she has a birthday cake for Mom! YAY CAKE. Nothing fancy, but you can't go wrong with cake.

Then, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are all a blur. I know I went and bought delicious cupcakes from Doodle's and visited all my teacher friends. And I think I did some more sitting around. OH. I went fabric shopping in fabric heaven. It's called Ohco, Inc. And it's in Covingtion, GA. Seriously, amazing. I think I left with 28 yards for around $50? Don't remember. But look. SEERSUCKER. And cotton...and lace.

Oops.

Anywho, I am now back in El Paso, where I am currently battling Windy Season. And this stupid sewing machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment