02 November 2013

Happy November!

I've noticed a lot of my posts start with "Happy [insert month name here]!" That's okay. I just like it when it becomes a new month. It's exciting. Like a fresh start each month or something poetic like that.

Anywho, November is a good month. It's one of my favorites. Mostly because of Thanksgiving, and the fact that I might actually get cooler weather, but there's other good bits. Like NaNoWrMo, and watching men everywhere grow Mustaches, or whatever facial hair they want for the month. I do have to say, I prefer it to seeing pink on everything. Not that I don't support the meaning behind the pink, facial hair is funnier to me.

With that, this November, is going to be my "Thankful" month. Meaning, being thankful for what I have. (And what I don't.) I love to shop, (no, really. LOVE TO SHOP.) so with the exception of this weekend, and buying Christmas presents for others (or making them) I'm going to try my very best not to buy things I don't need. I'm going to be thankful for all the stuff I have, and try to use it. And if I find things I'm not using/haven't used/will never use, I'm going to donate them or get rid of them. It'll be interesting. Let's see how well I can do this. Or just plain remember to do it. Cause...the lure...the sales...brace yourselves. Christmas is coming.

I want this sign. Anyone know where I can find it?



No comments:

Post a Comment