26 November 2013

Stitch Fix No. 5

Last week, my fifth Stitch Fix came in. Yes, that's right fifth. They still are awesome. I got a giant box this time, and I was intrigued. What was in it that made it so big?

41Hawthorn Jace Dot Print Fit & Flare Dress ($68)

FINALLY. A polka dotted dress that fits! AND IS CUTE. Remember my conundrum from last time? All the dresses too small? Well, I moved them up to a medium and BAM. Perfect.

41Hawthorn Coloma Wool Belted Drape Coat ($98)


I've included two views here. This jacket had a lot of potential, but I wasn't pleased with the fabric, and in jackets, I like to get a size up, so back it went.

Moon Collection Alexander Aztec Knit Drape Front Cardigan ($68)

Holy crap, y'all. This hipstery looking thing is one of the most awesome things I've put on my body. It's simple enough to where my eyes don't explode while looking at it, and not to mention super comfy. I kept it, and have had several people try to steal it from me.

Tart Ryker French Terry Open Cardigan ($108)


I almost cried when I saw the price of this cardigan. It felt as if I was being clothed in angel's wings, clouds, and other heavenly things. I seriously would never get out of this cardigan if I kept it. (I want some pants made out of this fabric.) I just couldn't justify the $108 price. Seriously hurt to return it. 

Lily Kye Geo Print Jersey Swing Skirt ($78)




I still don't know how I feel about this skirt. I want to like it, but I can't. If my friend, Charla, was wearing it, I'd like it. But it's really not me. Super comfy though. I liked how it swished about. But, no, not for me. 

So, for keeping only two items, that's not too bad. One day, I will keep all of them. Perhaps, it'll be my January box. For it is my birthday box! 

Once again, if you are considering signing up, please consider using my referral link. My wallet and I will thank you.

1 comment:

  1. HIPSTER!

    I would totally wear that hipster cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete