24 December 2013

Holy Crap, y'all.

So, remember my Aeroplane bag I made in the last post? Well, I entered it in the Sew Mama Sew Sew Sweetness contest, and out of 61 entries, holy crap, I'm in the top 15!! Are you in just as much shock as I am?! Look!

Sew Sweetness Bag contest voting

That link. Right there, is one of the most amazing things ever. I still can't believe it. Even if I'm not one of the top three (which I'd probably keel over) I'm pretty pleased that I'm in the top 15!

If y'all are feeling particularly full of Christmas cheer, please feel free to vote on my bag. There's other beautiful bags, and you can vote up to three, but please include my bag into your voting, if you find it worthy.

Best Christmas present ever?

And on that note, Merry Christmas, everybody! Hope Santa's good to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment