30 May 2014

A Road to Oklahoma Baby Quilt.

Remember the super secret checkerboard-esque squares I was making? Well, I'm finally able to show off what they really were. Are y'all ready for this? Cause I'm really proud of this one.

Can you see the neighbor's green house in the background?
 BAM. One Road to Oklahoma baby quilt for a very special baby. Do y'all see how PERFECT it is?! Everything lines up, and it's just....ah, I'm just so proud of it. It may be one of my best quilts yet. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.

Special thanks to the pair of shorts holding the quilt, uh, I mean my husband.
Check out that wunderbar minky back. Oh yes. I just wanted to cocoon myself in it. Notice that little tiny corner of pink? Yep. That's the label.

I seriously can't get over this quilt. I must say, once I finally got it rolling, It went together very quickly.

Thanks to Sew Much Fun in Columbus, GA for the longarmed quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Completely adorable! I know that one special baby is going to LOVE it! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Everything just really pops.

    ReplyDelete