22 May 2014

First Etsy Sell!

I'm trying to keep my blog and etsy business separate, but I can't resist sharing my first Etsy sell!

The friend I made it for, was so very gracious and paitent in waiting for it. I was hoping to finish it and mail it to her before we moved in February, but I, of course, sewed through my finger. I was able to finish it this month and ship it off to her! Here it is, in all of it's glory:




I should have taken better pictures, but I, of course, suck at taking pictures. But, this is the Emmaline Quarter Note Clutch, with a pocket and a wrist strap attachment added. It was a fun little pattern to make. 

I'm working on a second custom project, but I messed it up, so I'm trying to calm down and try again. That's always the worst for me. It makes me never want to make it again. 

2 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E love this! Super darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! It came out so cute! I like the colors, the shape, the clasp, everything. I think the tag might be my favorite part, though. I want my own tag!

    ReplyDelete