02 July 2014

The Weekend Quilt, FINISHED.

I really got bit by the finishing bug. Remember my "Weekend" quilt? Well, it was more like a month quilt. Took me 30 days from start to finish! Not that it actually took a month, but I'm just slow. And have starteritis. Moving along, it's done it's done it's done!

There it is in all it's glory. I'm so happy for it to me done. I think it turned out wonderfully. I had it quilted by the local quilt shop, Sew Much Fun, and once again, she did a great job.


And here's the back. Can you see the stars quilted in there?

I really freakin' love this quilt. I think this is the one I'm most proud of.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! And just in time to celebrate the 4th with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed by Brian's quilt holding. Dude must have a pretty good wing span.

    Another beautiful quilt! I like the Americana-feel of this one. How much would you sell something like this for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, he does. He's very talented. ;)

      Thank you! That's what I was going for. Hmm. The kit for this quilt was $85, backing was $35, and having it quilted (plus batting) was $110. Plus, my labor, would be $250. Quilts are not cheap. :(

      Delete