26 August 2014

Oh, look, it's August.

Oh, hey internet. What's that? I haven't posted since July? Oops.

I've been a wee bit busy. I finished the 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge and had so much stuff I had a yard sale TWO weekends in a row. Donated 90% of what we didn't sell, brought 10% back and am selling on Ebay and Craigslist.

My new workout/diet program thing is going well. Well....as well as it could. I've lost 6lbs and 4 inches all over, and have a bit more energy than I normally do. Muscles are a bit sparse, but I can do 35 pushups, so that's something.

Haven't been reading much. Still stuck in double digits in The Dovekeepers. It's REALLY interesting, but I just can't keep my brain from wandering these days.

Moving's coming up a lot closer than I think. I need to start preparing things for the movers, but oh look! SHINY THINGS.

With that, I'm trying to finish up my sewing projects. I just finished two bags, and have one more to go. I also have a dress to finish. And IF I have time, I'll be making a skirt. Out of Cotton + Steel fabric.

No pictures today, but look out for upcoming finished projects and some moving updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment