27 October 2014

Glory be, hallelujah!

I am currently writing to you from OUR NEW HOUSE. Oh yes. It is amazing and almost everything I've ever dreamed of. (No secret passages or in the middle of 50 acres of land) We're still unpacking, and trying to find a new place for everything. It's exciting and frustrating all at once. But, I have my fingers crossed that this is one of our longer PCS moves, cause, so far, I love Kansas. I haven't survived all four seasons yet, but so far, Fall is pretty awesome.

Hopefully, I will be sewing again soon. My craft room, sadly, always get last priority. But...this craft room is going to be the best yet. Why? Because it's a whole FLOOR of the house! A FLOOR. Lookit.



These pictures are taken from opposite corners, but it's HUGE. When we get a moment (and money) to finish it, there will be a smallish office/non-conforming bedroom, and then one big ass room. Thankfully, there's already a finished bathroom down here. But how exciting is this? Looking forward to the future. But for now, just looking forward to finding all my stuff again.

9 comments:

  1. I am green with envy! Congratulations on your house move, wishing you much happiness in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that's amazing! You hit the jackpot with that house. Glad you love Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made me look at our basement in a whole new light........

    No, I'm happy with my little room Even though I'm everywhere with everything anyway. THE WHOLE HOUSE IS THE CRAFT ROOM.

    YAY CONFETTI HOUSE \(^u^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRAFT BASEMENT!!! It's more for just storage. ;)

      LOLOLOL. Brian said I'm only allowed to have ONE project strewn about the house. Not 12.

      YAY! \o/

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!
    That is going to be an amazing sewing room/floor!!!! Color me jealous.
    I can't wait to see it all set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me, too. I already have a million ideas running through my head.

      Delete
  5. A big ol' Yahoo! On the new house! I hope y'all are getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete