One of my oldest internet friends, Rosey, invited me to do this. Go click on Rosey's blog. She's one of the most amazing cross-stitchers ever, and she's learning how to crochet! GO CHEER HER ON. I'll wait....
Done? Okay. Here it is, later than ever.
1. What am I working on?
What am I not working on? Mostly my house at the moment. It's mostly put together, except for The Craft Dungeon™. That, I will be tackling tomorrow. But, crafty wise? I've got a couple of projects going on. IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
1. A baby quilt for a very special upcoming baby (for a client). I just have to find an embroiderer.
2. Another client project: A Sunburst quilt, which I need to start over from the beginning. Ugh.
3. A Christmas present, which will be a purse.
4. A clutch, which I'm STILL WAITING FOR FABRIC FOR. *taps foot*
5. My Frosted Pumpkin Autumn Samper:
6. And my other forgotten cross-stitch project:
2. How does my work differ from others of its genre?
Er, does it? I'm not sure. I suppose it differs because it's by ME. I DID IT. ALL BY MYSELF. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm really not sure how to answer this question. I screw up a lot, so I know how to hide my mistakes, and incorporate them into my projects, making it unnoticeable. Is that satisfactory?
3. Why do I write/create what I do?
Because it is my OTP. Amber + Creativity = True Love. If I can't be creative, then my whole world goes into shambles. It is what I do. I don't know how to function without it.
4. How does my writing/creating process work?
Boredom usually is involved. I'm bored a lot. I always have "future projects" in my head. I have such fantastic ideas constantly floating around in my head. Normally 1 out of 50 is actually put into production. Here is an accurate description:
And BAM. That is my exciting craft, short spoken life. I'm supposed to tag people, but I don't like tagging people and forcing them to do things, so if you'd like to do it, please feel free and say I tagged you. :D