09 November 2014

Around the World Blog Hop!

One of my oldest internet friends, Rosey, invited me to do this. Go click on Rosey's blog. She's one of the most amazing cross-stitchers ever, and she's learning how to crochet! GO CHEER HER ON. I'll wait....

Done? Okay. Here it is, later than ever.

1. What am I working on?
What am I not working on? Mostly my house at the moment. It's mostly put together, except for The Craft Dungeon™. That, I will be tackling tomorrow. But, crafty wise? I've got a couple of projects going on. IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

1. A baby quilt for a very special upcoming baby (for a client). I just have to find an embroiderer.
2. Another client project: A Sunburst quilt, which I need to start over from the beginning. Ugh.
3. A Christmas present, which will be a purse.
4. A clutch, which I'm STILL WAITING FOR FABRIC FOR. *taps foot*
5. My Frosted Pumpkin Autumn Samper:


6. And my other forgotten cross-stitch project:


2. How does my work differ from others of its genre?
Er, does it? I'm not sure. I suppose it differs because it's by ME. I DID IT. ALL BY MYSELF. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm really not sure how to answer this question. I screw up a lot, so I know how to hide my mistakes, and incorporate them into my projects, making it unnoticeable. Is that satisfactory?

3. Why do I write/create what I do?
 Because it is my OTP. Amber + Creativity = True Love. If I can't be creative, then my whole world goes into shambles. It is what I do. I don't know how to function without it. 

4. How does my writing/creating process work?

  Boredom usually is involved. I'm bored a lot. I always have "future projects" in my head. I have such fantastic ideas constantly floating around in my head. Normally 1 out of 50 is actually put into production. Here is an accurate description:


And BAM. That is my exciting craft, short spoken life. I'm supposed to tag people, but I don't like tagging people and forcing them to do things, so if you'd like to do it, please feel free and say I tagged you. :D

5 comments:

  1. I just read "client" twice. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwuahaha forcing you to do all the things. >:D It's good for you to take a break from working with your hands to... type things... with your... hands..... ANYWAY

    I don't think I've ever seen your Life project. Unless it's been so long I've forgotten. Which is quite possible.You should finish it! Someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAMN YOU.

      I started it in...uh...September? I only posted it on instagram. That may have been why.

      Delete
    2. /damned to sadness and sorrow :C

      Yeah, I don't do the whole instagram thing so that's definitely why. It's one of those social media things I just never got into. That and Pinterest. gaspu

      Delete