23 February 2015

Wanted: Time Machine

Since I am behind on a million different things, now that the sewing machine is upstairs (where it's warm) I am wanting to sew again. So, I was finally able to get a few projects done this weekend, including a baby blanket for a baby that's...well, still "fresh" but I wanted to get it to his parents before he was born. Oops.
It's the thought that counts, right? I mean, I bought the fabric AND washed it before he was born...I need a time machine to complete these on time, I swear.
Anywho, it was such a quick sew I was able to finish it in about 45 minutes. I think. I'm bad at guesstimating. With that, I present to you, a Doctor Who baby blanket, complete with Minky From Hell.


After finishing this blanket, I've come to realize that I'm never using minky again. Ever. Unless it's going on the back of a quilt that someone else is quilting for me. No, seriously. OVER. IT.


2 comments:

  1. hi plz make me a minky purse, dress, and blanket combo thx u. i no u can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    :D

    That DW fabric is so stinkin' cute although I'm a little creeped out by the lack of faces haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh minky. So evil but so good.

    ReplyDelete