24 March 2015

I Heart Stripes.

Oh heeeeey March. How's it going? Me? BUSY BUSY BUSY. I got a job, and between that and school, holy mess. So, I'm here for a quick "I'm alive, look at stuff" post.

I "treated" myself to four bags of the March KnitFix this month, and managed to trade/sell the ones I didn't want, in return for ones I did. So, BEHOLD.

Aww yeah, shitty cell phone pic.
STRIPES STRIPES STRIPES, EVERYBODY. Only nine of those are the original ones I received. The others, I traded for. And, if you notice, there's only 2 bags + extra there. I sold a whole bag to a wonderful person, and sold four others, without trades. I'm very pleased with this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have lots of homework and a test. Hopefully, I'll have something to post soon.

3 comments:

  1. Stripes? I expected polka dots. But good on you for destashing to get more stash. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stripes almost as much as I love polka dots. And yes. Must get rid of fabric, to gain fabric. ;)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! Look forward to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete