18 May 2015

One Season Down, Three to Go.

Back when we first moved here, I was stuck in a hotel for a month, with nothing to do, so I started a cross-stitch piece. In October. Yes. Nine months later, it is finally done!

BEHOLD.


Only took me nine months. This is a freshly retired pattern from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. There are a ton of mistakes, so don't look closely. I used Sullivan's floss and Picture This Plus fabric, aida 14ct in Fresco.
Because there was just SO MUCH ORANGE and I'm not too fond of the pink color, I changed some colors around to my taste. I also left of the little Kawaii faces; I decided I didn't want my food to be smiling at me.


There it is, in all its glory. I couldn't decide which season to do next, so I stuck my hand in my cross-stitch pattern cube and pulled one out. The winner? SUMMER! Once I finish the book I'm currently reading, I will start on that.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute sampler! Well done on finishing it. I don't think 9 months is that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete